- Ph.D. Candidate, Tsinghua University, Department of Electronic Engineering
- Address: Room 1-413, FIT Building, Tsinghua University
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Low-density Parity-check Codes (LDPC)
Non-orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA)
- Shuang Chen received the B.S. degree from the Department of Electronic Engineering in Tsinghua University, Beijing China, in 2013.
- Currently, he is pursuing the Ph. D. degree at the DTV Technology R & D Center, Tsinghua University.
- His research interests lie in the field of low-density parity-check codes (LDPC) and non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA).
Shuang Chen; Kewu Peng; Yushu Zhang; Jian Song, "Near capacity LDPC coded MU-BICM-ID for 5G," in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), 2015 International , vol., no., pp.1418-1423, 24-28 Aug. 2015
Shuang Chen; Kewu Peng; Huangping Jin, "A suboptimal scheme for uplink NOMA in 5G systems," in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), 2015 International , vol., no., pp.1429-1434, 24-28 Aug. 2015